Friday, September 25, 2015

VIVA!!!!

Once again, you did not disappoint and while I'm ALWAYS ready to come home after a solid weekend in your neighborhood, I have to say this time I wasn't ready to come home. Steve was extremely good to us and I'm sad it's over :( :( :(. Bill and Mer, you guys can come to Vegas with us anytime, you two are a blast! Oh wait, y'all asked us. Ha! Thanks for your invite Team Coursey, we're waiting on the edge of our seats for the next invite. I'd go next week. Seriously. Darn you Vegas, why mush I have this obsession with you?????


Aaaannnd.....Everybody wins!!!!





Dinner at Stack in the Mirage. Those are big black rocks that are scalding hot and you cook that raw meat over there on them. OMG, ridiculous.




Beatles LOVE!!! So so good, even the second time. I'd go again!




Nobu you make me happy





Until next time....

Really quick, I have to blog about Cameron's weekend in Friona on HOMECOMING weekend. They were B-U-S-Y. She went to work with Mamy on Friday, the football game that night, the parade the next morning....Such fun, Mamy and Slick. She's still talking about the 'peppa' rally, the queen and her tiara, roses, flags, and candy. Thanks for helping us out. And, thanks mommy for keeping Tess. You need to start taking more pictures!! ;)

YouTube Video












Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment