Thursday, October 15, 2015

A few Herring Happenings

So, Team Hughes came to town last Friday and brought such fun to our weekend!!! Um Hello adorable?!?!! Is that Palmer James not the cutest little boy ever!?!? I could eat him, such a big hunk of love!!! And.... that hair!! I can't even....







Bridget, AKA, 'Martha,' made this for me. That's a pumpkin. And super cool. Thanks Bridge!!!





Saturday morning, Bridget and Jim were kind enough to watch the girls while Brian and I got to go meet our niece for the first time. After almost 26 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing, my sister in law had a beautiful baby girl. Welcome, Ellory Paige Cook!! 7lbs 8 oz, 20 inches long. She's so sweet!!! We are taking them dinner tomorrow night and I cannot wait to love on her again.















I gave them all of our baby gear and they're able to get good use out it which makes me so happy!








After meeting Ellory, we headed to the football game and Palmer was perfect. Seriously. This kid is amazing!!!













Cam 'driving' while Daddy packed up the Blazer




Our babysitter sent these while we were at the game. They love them some Des!!!






Selfies. Why not?? :). We had a blast, thanks for coming y'all!!!!




At ballet last week, they handed out the information sheets for next year's recital and Cameron is on it!!! She's second from the end. And famous.






The pumpkin latch came to the girls' school this week and while Cam's teacher didn't send me any pics, Tess's teacher did and they're adorable


























Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment