Monday, December 14, 2015

Action.Packed.Weekend

I'm pretty sure I couldn't have packed more into our weekend if I tried! Wowie. I'm still tired. I straight up got under my covers Sunday afternoon and took a nap after church. I NEVER do that!!

Friday night we took Brian's staff out to dinner at Rain Uptown and I had the best pesto garlic knocchi I've ever put in my mouth. So good! Ron and Elaine Phillips joined us and I was so glad. He's who Brian bought the practice from and we will be forever grateful for their trust in us. We had a wonderful night!! But before we were leaving Tess comes out of my closet like this. She kills me. Deb Deb - HUGE shout out to you for keeping our munchkins both night. Both girls woke up Saturday and Sunday morning asking where Deb Deb was. They adore every ounce of you.

YouTube Video


THE Dr. Phillips Himself.



Josh, Brian's assistant, Roxane's husband. He is funny.






The beautiful Elaine



Our sweet Willie.



Like A Boss







Saturday morning I took the girls to my coworkers farm out in Idalou where she has geese, pigs, ponies, horses, and a 3 week old calf. The pigs and horses weren't feeling very good so she had them in the barn but we got to see the rest and the girls were in heaven and loved it all but we all got horse/pony sh*t on our shoes!!! On the drive home I started smelling it. Gross! But still fun and the girls really had fun!!








YouTube Video













Tess was NOT having it!!









We all bathed after we got home and then mom and I took Cam to see nutcracker.

Um, wow. What a performance. We all loved it!! Thanks Grammy!!!












Brian and I had another Christmas party Saturday night then Sunday we went to church then I wrapped some presents and did laundry while the girls napped. Busy busy!!! I do love this time of year though. It's crazy but it's only a month and totally worth it. Tis the season for time with family and friends. Memories made daily.

Perfection


Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment