Sunday, March 27, 2016

Big D!!!

We loaded up the girls last weekend and made a quick weekend trip to Dallas. I love how happy an indoor pool and zoo makes my girls. We had a great time and celebrated Brian's birthday while there. We also got to see the Hale's and Hughes'. Please say a prayer for Jim and Bridget Hughes. Jim lost his father to lung cancer last week. I can only imagine. I've only got a few friends who have lost a parent. The devastation and loss is simply unfathomable to me. I'm so thankful to have gotten the chance to hug Jim's neck.



















































































































































No naps for these girls, they wanted to swim!!!




















She wasn't so into it though ;)


























Play date with Ellis once we got home.


Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment