Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter Blessings....

Easter was last weekend and, once again, I'm reminded how I'm able to have these blessings. And the fact that my 4 1/2 year old can tell me how is what it's all about. Her love for Jesus is quite profound and I could just burst with joy over this.

This post is all about random blessings that are in my world today and it's the smile on my face, as I type this, that makes me happy to be alive and living this life.

Time with Grammy and Pop in Plainview. School was closed for Good Friday so mom and dad had the girls for a few days before we went to Plainview Saturday morning for Easter

















Friday night, while the girls were in Plainview, our fabulous friends joined us for Brian's birthday dinner at Italian Garden. Such a fun fun night!!














Easter morning. These two. I love nothing more. Truly.






We went to David Wilder's house, who's in Sunday School with my parents, Sunday morning for breakfast and the girls were really well behaved. There was another little boy there and they just played and played.






Egg-Huntin'-Time!!!!!!!














Cameron's money!!



PCC for lunch



Sweet Ellory Paige



Bike rides have begun!!!!!!








I miss these kiddos so bad it hurts!!!!!!











This past Monday, school was a closed so one of our favorite TLC teachers, Des, kept the girls all day and she took them to the science spectrum. Then to Chic Fi La. Then to get sno-cones. They had a BIG day!!!!










My bestie, Mandie, is having a BOY!!!!!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙












My beautiful mamma and her new hair cut. She's been in Destin Florida all week with 15+ girlfriends and decided to cut her hair while there. I love it!! And I hope to take week long trips to FL with my girlfriends one day :)


Life is good!!!!

Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment