Thursday, April 14, 2016

TOT Time!!!

I can hardly believe I'm typing this but Cam has her LAST TOT performance next month!!!! :(. We had a little skill tournament last Saturday that was so cute. She was sick for this last year so this was our first year but a parent goes on the court and counts their reps on the different skills. It was precious.

YouTube Video




YouTube Video




YouTube Video








This one made me wish I was 24 again. She was running all over the place, up and down the bleachers, walking up to strangers asking for a snack, going through their purses.... I swear, the 18 seconds I took to video Cam she was onto something else. She is definitely Tess the Mess but such a cute mess. She had a big time and acted really nice, just no stranger danger whatsoever. Oh well... Guess it could be worse.










Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment