Sunday, June 12, 2016

A memorable Memorial Day

I'm sooo behind but better late than never, eh???

We went to Dallas to see our friends over memorial day weekend and it was perfect. We stayed at a hotel in Addison Friday night then stayed with Mike and Lindsay Hale Sat - Mon. They have a fantastic backyard/pool and two little boys who get along great with my two girls. Kayla and Craig and Jim, Bridget, and Palmer all came over as well. It was a great weekend with great friends we miss dearly but cherish the times we do get with them.

Tess throwing a fit in the hotel room when I ran down to the car to get something. She is definitely two. My... My.


Lindsay Hale booked us a cabana at their country club Friday while the boys played golf and the kids had a ball!!























These girls played their little hearts out!!!!


Tess loves her some Brooks!






Cam LOVES her some Mike Hale





The cutest little red head I've ever seen!!!


















My girls!!


On the way home, we stopped at some natural springs in Dickens and got some cute photos :)








We drank wine out of these ramblers all weekend at the Hale's house and I just raved and raved about how much I loved them and Lindsay Hale went ahead and bought us some on Amazon. Such a wonderful and thoughtful surprise, Linds. Thanks for a wonderful weekend!!! Love you guys. Until next time....


Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment