Saturday, August 20, 2016

Wedding Fun!!!!

Once again... I'm behind. Ugh!! I will get caught up. I will, I will!!

Senee Foster, our OM and dental hygienist, in Plainview, got married in early August and it was quite the wedding! The planning and creativity behind this wedding was unlike anything I've ever seen. And there were probably 450 people there. Most DEFINITELY, the largest wedding I've ever been to. She got married at the Baptist church in Lockney then the reception was at her parents' farm. We took the girls and had a fun fun time and Senee was gorgeous!!!!! The girls would have danced all night long but they hit a wall and it was time to to but we were so happy to have been invited and able to go.


Roxann, one of our dental assistants.



Willie and her new fella, Don :)

























The beautiful bride!!!









YouTube Video






YouTube Video







YouTube Video







YouTube Video



Cheers,
Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment