Thursday, July 14, 2011

29+ Weeks

A few pregnancy highlights....



How far along: 29+ weeks!!! I am putting 29+ weeks because, according to the sonographer, I'm measuring a week ahead, yet Dr. Watkins doesn't wanna get too excited and move my due date up just yet so I'm putting a "+" there to appease me for the time being :o)



Size of baby: butternut squash, 17 in., 3 lbs 5 oz



Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs.



Gender: It's a surprise!!!!!
Names:
Girl: Cameron Elizabeth Boy: Pierce Ballard. ***HOWEVER***, my mom heard a name the other day that we both kindof like! Cannon for a boy! Cannon Ballard Herring. Nice, huh? And, he would have the same initials as Brian that way. Let me know your thoughts....



Movement: Little Red is VERY active! Like, I think Little Red may be a circus baby. It was doing flips yesterday! He/she does, at least, let me sleep at night though so I'm thankful for that.



Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good at night and it's amazing how little sleep I require now compared to when I was first pregnant. Dr. W told me I would feel that way, but I never dreamed I would ever get over that tiredness, but I did.
What I miss: my memory, my mary&guido jeans, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without sounding like I just ran a marathon, wine, my heels, iced tea, being able to paint my toes comfortably, sushi, and lime Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic.



Cravings: still craving hot dogs and fruit, and my new fav fruit is watermelon. I can seriously eat an entire seedless watermelon in one weekend. I am also still loving me some donuts and Jimmy Dean McGriddles.



Symptoms: I am still hotttttt! We've had like 14+ days in a row in the triple digits and....really...I AM OVER T! :) But, I can't complain too much seeing how I work in an ice box! My office, I swear, is ridiculously cold! I have to turn my heater on every single day it's so cold. But, don't get me wrong...I would much rather be cold than hot, that's for sure. I just get hot walking from my car in the parking garage to the office, which takes about 45 seconds so its really not too bad.






Have a great Thursday, all!






Cheers, Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment