Sunday, July 31, 2011

Katy Perry!!!

So, Heather and I went to see Katy Perry last Thursday night. Yes, yes we did. I love Katy Perry and Heather agreed to go with me. Don't judge :) I've seen Christina Aguilera, Britney, and now Katy! I'm sure Lady Gaga is next. HA! We were more into the 'people' there than Katy, though. Katy was good, don't get me wrong, but oh my heavens! Some of THE BEST people-watching I've ever seen. There were basically 4 types of people there: 12 year olds dressed up like 25 year olds, 28 year olds dressed up like 14 year olds, gay guys, and COUGARS! Lots and lots of cougars actually dressed up like Cougars so at least they were dressed like their age. I've never seen more wigs, homosexuals, butt cheeks, 5 in' heels, and cleavage, all in the same place at the same time, in all of my life. WOW! But, like I said: Katy was excellent and put on a great show! Her crew/dancers were really really good and she changed outfits probably 15 times. She was so cute and talked a lot which is pretty rare w/ these teeny bopper singers. And, my fav part of the show??? She lip-sanc ZERO songs, which I thought was brilliant! Thanks for going with me, Heather! :o)






I mean.... what is this?!?!?!?!?




And this???































And, here she is singing my favorite song, of which she happened to open the show, "Teenage Dream"


In case you're wondering, or couldn't tell by the above photos...I got us pretty bad seats. Sorry Heather. thanks for being a trooper. The crazy thing is: Her tickets went as high at $200! we got the $80 ones thinking those would be pretty good, but we were almost to the top. Oh well... we got to see some awesome things that night! :)





Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment