Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 2 on our own....

We had another great day! Please know some of my posts may be boring or seem redundant but I really just want to have all of this documented for my own sake. Having her home is just so wonderful and I don't wanna miss a thing!

I had to, of course, wake her up at 7:45 to feed as I really am trying to follow "Baby Wise's" philosophy of "eat, play, sleep". So, she ate a whopping 4 oz, then took a bath, which she loves, then did her first tummy time for a bit.










Thanks, Sue, for the precious outfit!





She looks so little next to Nixie! ;)



She loved tummy time, surprisingly enough!



Then, it was nap time in her CRIB!!! (yes, she's such a big girl!!!). Once she woke up she helped me in the kitchen but, as you can see, she thought making homemade ranch dressing was rather boring. ;).



Once we finished in the kitchen we took a little 20 minute walk. She loves walking and mom needs all the help she can get to get this baby weight off!!

Daddy got home around 5 and hooked up our video monitor so we could try putting her in it tonight and that thing is cool!!!! See below... We are VERY impressed with the quality of this monitor. Its hard to see since this was taken at night but it really is a great monitor. I was a little nervous about putting her in her crib but she did great and we all slept so much better!





Cheer,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment