Monday, September 26, 2011

Our first day home alone....

We had a good day today!!!! Little bit slept till 8 and probably would have slept longer had her mother not woken her up to get her on a schedule for the day. We ate then got dressed for the day. We watered the flowers, sat out on our front porch in our rocking chairs, and she took a good nap while I wrote some thank you notes.

Around 10 AM I got notification from Shelbie that Cameron's sneak peak from her newborn photo session was ready.... How gorgeous is the below photo? You would never know that picture was taken outside would you? She's so talented!!! More to follow...





We played dress up for her 2 aunts, Melissa and Kelly




We cuddled....



Then, Donna Burnett, a highly recommended in-home day care from my pledge sister, Erin Thomas, called to tell me she has an opening for Cameron in December!!!! Brian and I have an interview set up with her for this coming Sunday at 2 PM. Wish us luck!!!!

A Kappa in the area just brought dinner for us, which was so nice. I recently joined this Plano/Richardson Kappa Alumni group and one of the things they do is bring dinner to families with certain needs. This will be our 3rd meal from them and we could not be more grateful! Thank you to Erin and Julie who have already fed us. I look FW to helping out my fellow sisters in their times of need in the future.

This weekend, Brian's parents are coming to town and we're so excited to see them. I know they are dying to see Cameron and Cam is dying to see them!!!

Hope everyone's having a great week....

Cheers,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment