Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Poor Brian....

So, he ended up getting what I had but MUCH worse. Poor thing....and it lasted a lot longer but he's doing much better and should be ready to roll come Thanksgiving. Back up to the weekend though: Us and Cam we're supposed to go to dinner at Terrilli's on Saturday night with our friend Heather and a few other friends, but B didn't feel up to it so he told me to go and have a good time, and that he would stay home, feed, and get Cameron to bed. Husband of the year, right??? Love this man!!!! Well as I am enjoying my fruity and rather tasty glass of Savignon Blanc and ridiculously yummy Italian nachos I get the below text from my husband. There is no greater feeling than knowing your husband can do it just as good as you can. ;). I love you sweetie. So glad you are feeling better!




Cheers,
Lindley


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment