Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photo Shoot

Today is Brian's early day at the office so I leave for work around 7:20 once Juli gets there as Brian leaves at 6:15. Normally I leave just as Cameron is getting up but on Thursdays I get to feed and dress her. Well, today I had some extra time so we had a mini photo shoot before Juli got there. Love this precious baby!!!!

Thanks aunt Debra for my owl outfit!!! The hat actually came from my friend/co-worker Kirsten Tracer back when I had my work shower. It's been too big all this time but fits like a glove now!









It's raining today so I had to put her rain boots on but miss Priss wasnt so much into those. ;). So cute though! Thanks Aunt Susan!








Cameron is doing MUCH better! We think this formula is working and that she's on the mend! I also think the reflux was hurting her pretty bad too so the Zantac had been helpful as well!

Have a great day, all!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment