Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My new LOVE!

Ok, so my mom and her dear friend, Cheryl, are in Italy for 12 days and there isn't a second that goes by that I don't think of them. How fun is that?!?!!?! How wonderful that they are still friends after all these years to take a trip like this, have the health to physically take a trip like this, can afford a trip like this, and have the desire to shop for their children while on a trip like this!?!?!? My mom asked me if there is anything I would like from there and I asked for an Italian handbag. An orange one! My mom and I went together for 12 days back in 2007 and it was, seriously, the trip of a lifetime. I bought an orange bag then but after all this time I finally wore it out and am in need of a new one. So, this morning I got a text from her with a picture of my purse. God love those two... it's like $12 to send a picture message, but I know my mom was so sexcited to show me that she had to send regardless of the price ;) So stinking cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, mom! Thank you so much!


Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment