Friday, April 20, 2012

indescribable feeling.....

So, I just got the below email from Juli and I literally, closed my eyes, and thanked God. Right then. Right there. At my desk. And, it's not just these little outings with the babies that make me thank God for her. Those are important and I am so thankful she does them, as are the babies, but it's the little things also. She picks my house up every single day before I get home because she knows I am a clutter freak and simply wants to make me happy. She also empties my dishwasher. Takes my cup from my bedroom from the night before and puts it in the dishwasher. She loves and picks up after Nixie...even when she 'ralphs' on the rug. She changes out batteries on the babies toys. She washes bottles. She take the trash and recycle bin out. She does Cam's laundry, and mine if I ask her to. She comes to work every day with a smile on her face. She adores my daughter and Cam adores her. She respects and puts up with my anal 'new mom' tendancies. I could go on and on.....She is simply the best.



What an enormous blessing and influence we have in our lives and it's because of her that Brian and I are able to leave every single morning knowing Cameron is in great hands. It's a pretty indescribale feeling unless you have the same situation with your caregiver. Blessed is an understatement. Juli, we love you like family and could not be happier with everything you do for us and Cameron.




Hi!

The babies have a busy calendar next week! Here's what's on the agenda:

Tue 4/24: 11:15 Baby Bounce class at Renner Library (our regular class)


Thur 4/26: 10:00 Tots & Tykes Playgroup Meet-up at Collin Creek Mall (Plano)
"Join us for a fun filled morning at the mall! We will start with Tiny Tot Time. It's fun for little ones at Tiny Tot Time, a half-hour filled with stories and singing, dancing, a craft and even a snack, compliments of Chick-fil-A. Children and parents are invited to Tiny Tot Time, held on the lower level in Center Court. Then we can let the kids get their energy out on the brand new play area they just redid. After we can head to lunch in the food court."

Fri 4/27: 10:15 Tots & Tykes Playgroup Meet-up at Interurban Museum (Plano)
"Join us for a preschool story time at the Interurban Railway Museum! After story time we can let the kids look around the museum at all the cool train stuff."

I talked to moms and asked if both activities were suitable for babies. They will definitely be engaged with portions of the mall outing. The train one is questionable, I think. But if it doesn't work out the museum is surrounded by a nice park. :)

The best part is, it's all free! :)

Juli





Cheers,

Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment