Monday, April 23, 2012

Trip to see Grammy and Pop and our first tooth!!!!

Last Friday we flew to Plainview to see my folks and Granddaddy and had a wonderful weekend. Cam slept great both nights, met lots of people at Leal's and church, and tried grown-up oatmeal for the first time! She loves it!

Waiting at Love field to go see Grammy and Pop for the weekend. Cam did AWESOME on the plane both going and coming.



As I unpacked that night, I found this note from Brian. ;)


Cam loves her Grammy!!! Thanks for a fun weekend, Grammy and Pop!





And, as much as I'd love to get a photo, the little stinker won't let me but we have our first tooth! In Daddy's dental lingo, it's tooth 'O'. ;). (on the bottom somewhere in mommy's lingo) He's very proud of his bear and looks constantly to see if others are breaking the surface as well.

Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment