Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 24th, was my friend, Debra's birthday, and boy did we surprise her!?!?!? I planned this about 2 weeks ago and we had 10 out of the 13 invited come! What an incredible turnout!!!! These women have families, jobs, T/base-ball, soccer practice, etc so I really appreciate everyone who came! We certainly missed those who couldn't be there but totally understand. Debra was BEYOND surprised!!! My ploy was that I invited her over for 'dinner' and that we would have a big birthday celebration this weekend. I played it off and said Brian would make her whatever she wanted (she loves B's cooking) so she chose a filet, his famous
garlic roasted rosemary potatoes, and Caesar salad. I asked everyone to park one street back and come through my alley so she wouldn't see their cars and it worked perfectly. Little did she know, she got a houseful of Sangria-filled friends, lots of gifts, Campisi's pizza, pasta salad, and a red-velvet 'Nothin Bundt Cake'. We had an absolute blast and she could not have been more appreciative. She thanked me over and over and just cried and cried. ;) It melted my heart to see her so happy! We love you Debra and wouldn't have been anywhere else on your birthday!!!! So glad we pulled it off!!!!!






























Here's to many more birthdays, Deb!!!

Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment