Monday, April 30, 2012

Our weekend

We had a great weekend!!! Friday night, Debra came over to keep this sweet thing....











While Brian and I joined Heather and Brad for dinner at Sissy's in Uptown. Unbelievable southern home-cooking cuisine.

www.sissyssouthernkitchen.com

HIGHLY recommend it!!! Best fried chicken I've ever put in my mouth!!!! We enjoyed meeting Brad think they make a great pair! He's super fun and just like us! ;)
After dinner we stopped next door at Victor Tango's for a post-dinner cocktail and had a rather festive bartender whip Heather and I up some very intense drinks that took like 20 minutes to make! Brian is having a sip below... It involved basil, egg whites, FIRE.... It was nuts!













My sister actually stayed the weekend with us as she had a CRNA board review class Fri-Sun in Irving so instead of driving back to Aledo each night she just came and stayed with us, which we loved! Cameron loved getting to see her Aunt Melly. ;). Once my sis got home Friday night, Debra left. Thank you, Deb, for watching Cam until my sis got
there. You are the best!

Sunday we met my nanny, her husband Neal, and their son Levi for lunch at Chuy's and the babies had a large time! Cameron's new face is priceless! This is her 'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it' face. She loves her some Juli and Levi! ;). Neal is a super nice guy and we were thrilled to finally have an opportunity to meet him.













Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment