Monday, August 20, 2012

Fun weekend!!!

Friday night Bridget and Jim came over for dinner and brought me this darling bday cupcake. Very impressive Martha! ;). Thanks for a fun night you two'








Dee-Lish!!!! And so pretty




This is so random but my cousin took this pic of my parents and posted it on FB. They were in Plainview for a funeral and stayed with my folks. Are they not just the cutest?!?! Love y'all!




Us and two other couples went to the Four Seasons last Saturday night for a little get-away and belated birthday celebration and we had a great time! Donna was able to score us some really great rates on their premier villas that overlook the 18th hole and this was the view from our veranda. So beautiful!




Debra, rockstar babysitter and child whisperer, kept our kids and she did great! They had a lot of fun! Thank you Deb! You're the best!








Me and Donna. She's the one who made this weekend possible. Thank you so much Baileys!!!




The front door to our villa. Are you kidding me?!? This hotel has been around for years for a reason. The property and service are top-notch. Some of the best I've ever seen!!!!




















Craig and the soon-to-be Mrs. Peltoma!!! ;)












Birthday cake at Cool River. German chocolate. One of my all-time favs!!!




Birthday shot. Thanks K. ;)




Such a fun weekend but sad that my birthday week is over. ;)
Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment