Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's been going on??

Not a whole lot but there are a few things I wanted to document so I don't forget. ;)
Last week Kayla officially asked
me to be her 'Matron of Honor' with the below card. It says 'Will you be my bridesmaid?' and has a Mac lipgloss attached. How cute is that!?!!? She wrote the sweetest note on the back that watered my eyes a little. I of course said yes! I can't imagine being anywhere else than by her side on April 20th, 2013! Love you, K!!!




Speaking of Kayla: right after she gave me that card she followed it up with a Coach gift sack with the most fantastic surprise inside!!!! She remembered that B gave me a new Coach purse for my birthday so she wanted me to have a matching wallet. Its perfect, and I love it!!!! So thoughtful, Kayla!!! ;)




I absolutely adore this outfit that my friend gave Cam. How cute is that little shirt? U can't see but the pockets on the back have pink rhinestone butterflies on them. I could literally just eat her up!!!! Those shoes she has on were London's and are a size FOUR!!! My child canNOT be old enough to be wearing size 4 shoes!!! I just don't see how it's possible?!?!? But she is! And she thinks she's pretty cute. Those shoes have squeakers in them so once she starts walking I will know exactly where she is! Ha!!! Kim also got her a little off the shoulder dress that's precious it's just a tad big so she'll be in that soon. I swear, this child grows overnight!!!!




So, poor nixie. Bless Her Heart. She is just a tad over the top, slightly neurotic, and just down-right obnoxious a lot of the time and I know it's just her bubbly personality but man, she's wearing us out!!!!! If Cam talks, she barks. If Cam crawls, Nixie chases her. If Cam cries, Nixie howls ...... LOUD and paces. It's the craziest thing we've ever seen!!!! She loves her sister and wants to be up in her face all the time but even Cam is getting tired of it. We love Nix and wouldn't trade her for the world, but her hyperness, if that's even a word, is just awful! We have heard about these 'anxiety jackets' for overly hyper/anxious pets so we just bought one last Saturday to see if it would help. $50 later and a 'so calm dog we were worried' had me back returning it the next day at Petco. We put that thing on her and she literally did.not.move. Like, AT ALL!! After 15 minutes we took it off because we were afraid she might go into cardiac arrest. Poor baby. We knew she didn't like clothes or sweaters or anything of the sort but thought this might be different. Um, no. Needless to say, she's back to her old howling, pacing, barking, but ever-so-sweet self. Gotta love her! ;)




I hadn't taken any pics of Debi recently so I thought this morning was a good time. Plus, I just love that outfit Cam has on. She adores every inch of Debi and Debi adores her. She lights up every morning when we walk through her door. She actually lights up when I go around to get her out of the car before we even walk in! We're so very blessed to have Debi in our lives and caring for our baby girl. She is wonderful! Thanks for all you do, Debi. We love you!!!




She loves her some Debi! ;)




Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment