Friday, December 28, 2012

Heather's engaged, Christmas 2012, and Melissa Jones, CRNA!!!!

So happy for you Heather!! Brad is an amazing man who was well worth the wait!!! I love that he included us in the celebration and us surprising you was so fun. Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!!













We were in Plainview with my folks, sister, and her family for Christmas. Cousin-Love. ;)













Sunday afternoon we went to Brian's brothers house in LBB to have a mini Christmas with B's family. Thanks for hosting us Trent and Kelly, and thanks for the yummy dinner at Las Brisas, Amy and Fred. Loved seeing you guys.






























































This is Cam's new look and it's not a pretty one. This is her 'pissed-off-why-did-you-take-that-away-from-me-look'. Lets just put it this way: She's going to be a handful!!! She actually did really well at dinner though. I was proud of her.





One afternoon, Cam would NOT nap but she was exhausted so we compromised. ;). B loved every minute of this!!!!








The nursery wasn't open during the Christmas Eve service so she just went with us and did very well. B did have to leave with her for a few minutes, but was able to come back at the very end and take communion.



My Ian and London getting ready to hit the sack to Santa could come!














YouTube Video





My mom around Cam's age


My mom as a baby. So cute !!





Thanks for being an amazing hosts mom and dad. We loved being with y'all this Christmas. Love y'all!!


My sis passes her boards!! She's now a CRNA!!!! Great job sissy!!!! They have moved into their new house in LBB and are super excited about this new chapter in their lives. Mel starts her job with Texas Tech Feb 1st, I believe.




Happy new year!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley


Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment