Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's been a while...

And all 9 avid blog readers of mine are asking what's up with us, soooo.... Here you go!
1.). Cam can eat with a fork now! Very exciting! We haven't even been working with her really using utensils yet so we were proud of her. We went to Taverna with some friends one Sunday morning for an hour & 1/2 and Cam did beautifully! Proud parents moment for sure! I took a video but its not uploading for some reason ??
This was this morning








2.) I have a new favorite beer. Delicious




3.). Cam LOVES 'Santa Paws.' Yes it's a Christmas movie and yes she's still watching if after Christmas but hey: when we can finally get things done when she's awake, I'm all for it! Entranced I tell ya! She's NEVER liked TV until this movie. Yes I have bought the movie. This was DVR'd during the holidays from TV but we deemed it absolutely necessary to own it as well.












4.). Yesterday was a very exciting day for my friend, Heather. Several of her girlfriends, both sister-in-laws, and her sweet beautiful mom accompanied her and we found THE ONE! I'm refraining from putting it on here, per the bride-to-be's wishes, but I have to say I haven't stopped thinking about this dress. Classy, unique, elegant, and STUNNING are a few adjectives to describe the masterpiece. She will be a beautiful bride. So happy for you, Heather! Loved seeing your friends and family yesterday as well.



5.). Cam has been sleeping and napping extremely well. I'm sure this post will jinx everything but I don't want to forget mornings where we ALL feel like a million bucks due to sleep. She's always been a great sleeper, but her 4&5 AM wake up times were about to kill us. Literally. When you're baby is going down for her morning nap at 7:30 AM you know something's off. Well, lets just put it this way; she went down for her morning nap at 10 AM yesterday and today! Enough said. So glad you're sleeping better sweet girl. It definitely shows.
We are having such a ball with her. What a blessing and joy she is. We love you 'this much!'
That's about it folks. I'll be sure to update more often, I promise.
Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment