Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just say NO.... To lima beans and cock roaches!!!

Ok so last night, we had Lima beans on Cam's plate and you would have thought we were trying to make her eat Nixie's poop! ;). She looked at her plate, then at me in disgust, then starting swatting at it and throwing her food everywhere! This child has NEVER done this! Like, EVER!! We finally figured out it was the Lima beans but we don't know where she learned about these. We've never tried to feed her lima beans and neither has Debi so not sure where all this came from but it was pretty funny. I don't like her throwing food by any means so I had a talk with her about that but once we removed them from her plate she ate like a champ. I was pretty sad because there's not much the child won't eat, but Lima beans are pretty bad so I guess it's ok for her to not like something! ;). Ha!


And, this is way gross but so traumatizing I had to blog about it. Every morning, while I'm getting ready for work, Cam plays in the bathroom with me and this morning she saw something and went to pick it up. I happened to turn and look right then and it was a cock roach!!!!!! No lie!! I nearly had a coronary. I basically slapped her hand and it came out but still!!!! She touched it!!!! Gross!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a Lima bean and cock roach-free week. ;)
Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment