Friday, December 7, 2012

Long-Overdue Girls Weekend

My girls Andrea and Mandie came to Dallas last weekend to escape real life, hang out, do absolutely nothing with absolutely no agenda, shop, drink wine, eat, etc and I couldn't have created a better girls weekend in a best seller's fiction novel if I tried! We just had the best time ever and not that I haven't felt blessed & extremely lucky to have girlfriends before this weekend, because I totally have, but when they left on Sunday, my heart hurt. We don't see each other often enough and it just made me truly get down on my knees & thank God for my girlfriends. Wherever they all may live in this country, they, along with my family and husband, are what make me tick and get out of bed everyday. Love you girls and Drea and Mandie: thanks for a perfect weekend. My daughter thinks y'all hung the moon, BTW. Her heart hurt too when y'all left.


Drea's brother lives here in Dallas and asked if we could babysit his French Bulldog on Saturday. Um, hello?!?!!!? How could u pass up that precious face???







Kayla joined us Saturday afternoon and evening and I'm so glad she did. ;)


I hardly took any pics because we were far from exciting and picture-taking-worthy all weekend but thats exactly how we wanted it. Brian helped a lot with Cam so we could visit, shop, etc, and I couldn't have been more appreciative. Thanks babe.

Until next time girls... Love y'all to pieces!!!

Cheers,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment