Monday, December 10, 2012

My sis and 15 month old!!

My sis and her family came to see us Saturday night and we just had the best time! It meant so much to me that my sis chose to break from studying at my house, with my family. My time with her has really been limited these last 2.5 years so I truly cherish any time I get with her. I love that girl so much and cannot imagine my life without her. Brian and I have talked about trying for another baby soon and the although I would love to have a little boy, the thought of Cam possibly having what I have with my sister one day warms my heart. There really is nothing better than a sister. I have the privilege of watching her graduate from CRNA school this Friday and could not be happier for she and her family. We are all going to dinner afterwards to celebrate so we are really looking forward to it! Thanks for being my best fried and loving me and my family, sissy! I love your family just the same and then some!

Debra is keeping Cam over night for us on Friday and we couldn't be more appreciative!!! She's picking her up from daycare and everything. Thank you Deb Deb! Cam can't wait for y'all's slumber party!

Today was Cam's 15 month appt and she did pretty good. Shots are the absolute worst but she's gotta have them so we deal with it. But it hurts like hell watching her hurt. :(. She weighs 25.5 lbs and is 31.5 inches long. Healthy and smart baby girl! Your daddy and Iove you so very much!!



Here is a hilarious video of Cam thinking she's TWO!! ;)

YouTube Video


Have a good week, all!

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment