Monday, January 28, 2013

Brandi to Dallas and our weekend

Last week, Brandi, was in Dallas for market and Heather and I met her for dinner. Always good seeing you Brandi. ;). You make me smile!


Poor Cam has been under the weather and spiked a really high fever last week so off to the Dr we went. It's not the flu thank goodness, just a nasty virus. She's feeling better though!


On our way to Lubbock. Poor thing didn't feel good. We were supposed to fly but decided against that considering airplanes are a 24/7 virus. Cam is not fond of the car, that's for sure, but thanks to B's truck having a DVD player, 'puppies,' and Stuart Little we survived!




Dinner with Brian's parents and Trent and Kelly at Chuy's in LBB. Cam loves the itsy bitsty spider.








Brian's mom is on the left. Wow is all I can say!!! ;)


Loved seeing my sissy! We are in their beautiful backyard at their new home in this picture. I felt like I was at the Ritz Carlton. Lovely home Mel and Jus!!!



Cam getting acclimate at her Mamy and Slicks!

YouTube Video


Loved seeing my Lindsay!!!!!







Such a fun weekend. Have a good week all.


Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment