Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trivial Pursuit Butt-Kicking and Superbowl Sunday

We went to the Hale's Saturday night for some of Mike's yummy 'Q' and I just have to brag on Team Herring seeing how Team Hale seems to always gang up on us. We totally whooped their hineys and I loved every second. Linds and I are pretty competitive like that so our game nights are serious. ;) I give y'all an A+ for effort and good food! Haha! Love y'all--thx for a fun night.

I just had to take a pic of this... Cam LOVES going to 'play with the boys' and goes down over there so easily. Lindsay always has the pack n play and noise machine up for me and Cam goes right down. I take our monitor with me everywhere I go and the Hale boys could watch her for hours. It's precious. ;)


While B and I were home baking 'football turnover' and 'pizza rolls' .....(the first turnover turned out, but the rest? Not so much! We got lazy and decided to use the rest of the dough and make one big turnover)....






My friend Heather and her fiance, Brad, are doing this..........

Their suite at the Super Bowl. Brads company has just a few perks.



AJ McCarron and his girlfriend


Diner's Drive-Ins, and Dive's baby!!!



Erin Andrews!!!


Jay-Z!!



Beyonce!!!!!!


You lucky dogs!!! So jealous!!!! ;)

And just a few cute Cam pics I'll leave you with.....










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment