Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart Day

I am not a fan of Valentines day. Like, at all. Never have been, never will be. It's a silly holiday, everything's over priced, traffic is awful, people are mean, Target's picked over,....I just really dislike the day. However, having a baby has really changed this day for me and now I like it.

Brian went and got Cam her valentines day gift from us yesterday and did really well! I've been slammed at work so he went. What would I do without him?!?! He got her this little stuffed monkey and a Minnie Mouse valentines T-shirt. So cute and she loved it!!!












Brian went to pick Cameron up from daycare yesterday and all the kids were talking about their 'valentimes.' Brian then realized we need to bring such 'valentimes' to school tomorrow. Had we planned on this? Nope! So, my precious hubby and baby load up from school and off to Albertson's they go. He had already been to Target once yesterday and wasn't risking his life again so he randomly chose Albertson's. Luckily he found some good finds for Cams friends and we stuffed 'valentimes' last night while we ate dinner. My how times have changed!!! ;). It was fun though and all for those sweet little dumplins!

Here's all the loot he got for the kids. I just love that I have a husband who will go and run errands like this without complaining. I actually think he enjoyed himself. He really likes helping me out and I couldn't be more thankful!!!





Then, as if that wasn't sweet enough....I get out of the shower this morning and find this on my vanity. You're too much babe. Thank you!!! You know I hate this holiday but still find a way to make me smile. Love you lots!!!




Cheers,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment