Monday, February 11, 2013

Heavy Heart

I've had a lot of things weighing heavy on my heart lately and to respect the privacy of others and myself, I won't be specific, but man--I'm ready for some good news. I know He has a plan for all of us, but sometimes his delivery could be a little better. ;) I know it's not His intention to blindside us with life changing events, and I know everything happens for a reason, I just wish I had answers. I have been and will continue to pray for guidance. For all 7 of my avid readers, ;o) if you could say a little prayer for us and our loved ones who are seeking guidance as well I would really appreciate it.
On another, more positive note.... this little hat-wearing poptart sure makes our days brighter. She's never liked hats or wanted anything to do with hats... Until Saturday. I think she would sleep in hats if I'd let her! She's so funny. ;)
She wants it on the second she gets up...still in her PJ's




And, at lunch...




This video is of Cameron just being Cameron. My mom hasnt seen her in a really long time due to her surgery so I try to send videos often. She makes me smile. If it's not a hat it's a necklace. She napped in this necklace by the way. ;). Love her!!
YouTube Video

Have a great week, all!!
Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of toddles in hats, and yes, I'm one of those 7 avid readers! Thinking about you sissy, keep your chin up! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete