Friday, July 26, 2013

Anniversaries

Last Wednesday night Mamy & Slick came to LBB to celebrate with us and Trent and Kelly their 25th wedding anniversary. My sis babysat Cam for us which was so nice! Thanks Melly!

We ate at Double Nickel and it was really really good! Almost 3 yrs ago Amy and Fred treated us to dinner here at Christmas time and I didn't remember it being so good. I was very impressed!!! We had a great time! Amy brought some pics to show us of their engagement, wedding, and honeymoon. Kelly and I had never seen these before and couldn't let Amy take them back without us scanning them. They are greatness!!!!!
Engagement party in 1988




The wedding!








The bride, Trent, and Amy's mom Jean. AKA Grammy.




Trent and Labry, Amy's dad. AKA granddad.




Handsome!!!




Brian and Trent. Cutest boys ever!!




Honeymoon




And here they are today!!!




My sis took this before dinner




What Trent and Kelly gave them. So cute!!!!




Such a fun and exciting time. So glad we all live close and can celebrate like this. I have a new appreciation for anniversaries the older I get, and especially since B & I have one each each year. It truly is an accomplishment and celebration each year you spend with your best friend. I was 20 when my parents celebrate their 25th and I wish I would have made a bigger deal out of it, but I was young and dumb and trying to focus on my grades! Ha! My parents will celebrate their 40th next summer on August 31st, 2014. We can't wait to celebrate with you guys in Costa Rica!!!!
Oh, and btw mom: in addition to those pics of you as a baby, I'm gonna need some engagement, wedding, and honeymoon pics as well! Love ya!!
Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment