Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Team Cooper, swimming, baby Slate, No-More-Babies, and Pam turns 60!!

We see The Coopers a lot and all I really have to say is thank you God for allowing us this time together. Lindsay is one of my dear best friends who I literally grew up in the crib with! Our moms are best friends and so are we! For me to say it makes me smile that our kids get to grow up together also is a major understatement! This is such a fun fun time in our lives and can't wait to make lots of memories together!!!


It's been chilly the last couple weeks but we did manage to get over to my sisters for a quick swim last weekend and Cam just loves it! She will now get it without me which is so nice. And she's much more comfortable with her floatie which puts me much more at ease!!





I went to AMA last Friday for Mandies baby shower and it was so fun to see everyone!!! Baby Slate is doing so remarkably well that he will probably get to go home this Sunday!!!!! He's such a precious little fighter and I can't wait to squeeze him!!!!





Speaking of babies: Cameron's babies has officially left the building!!!!! She had three paci's and she actually bit two off herself just from teething on them. So, my husband, Dad of the year, cut the tip off the third one while I was in AMA and boy was she pissed! It's ok if she bites them off but not when mommy or daddy do! Ha! She wasn't using it at school except for naps but her teacher got her to nap without it Friday so we took her lead and ran with it. Friday night was awful! She screamed for an hour but eventually gave in. As for her nap on saturday, she cried for about 20 minutes but each day she cried less time. And she would wake up during the middle of the night but we just let her cry it out. It took about 3 days to be fully rid of it, so not too bad, but she was sure sad! Thank you honey for nipping this while I was gone. I owe you big time!!!! And I probably would have given in Friday night had I of been there so good thing I wasn't. ;)

Mom and 5 of her best friends came to LBB on Monday to celebrate Pam's 60th bday so me, my sis, and Lindsay joined them at Funky Door. We had a blast!!! Happy bday Pamma! Here's to many more. ;)



Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment