Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Family

There's really nothing better...
As I see precious baby Slate grow, listen to my beautiful friend, Drea, talk about her growing belly with 2 perfect little girls inside, watch Cameron grin from ear to ear while watching Sesame Street, discuss with my amazing husband about how much he loves his job... I can't help but be extremely grateful for Family. What a blessing to have a family and then wonderful friends to support your family.
God.is.Good!!
Here's a picture of Slate during his bath and right after with no tubes or wires. Could that vibrant blonde hair be any cuter?!?!?!




He weighs 3 lbs 5 oz!! He entered the world weighing 2 lbs 14 oz. He's such a little fighter and determined to get stronger and stronger each day. So proud of him!!!




Cam watching Sesame Street. She's just now getting into this show and it brings back so many memories from my childhood.




We had family photos taken and although Cam wasnt real excited to be there, our amazing photographer, Hollie, was able to capture some pretty remarkable shots. Thank you Hollie for sharing your talent and patience with us. Here's to many more memories in the future!


























I saw this on FB and it really hit home with me. My mom has said this, pretty much from the beginning of Cameron's existence, and she is spot on. Thanks for being the best mommy and mentor a daughter could ask for. I couldn't do what I do as a wife or mom without her.




Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lindley! I love the family pictures!! You have a beautiful family and one precious little girl!!! We will be visiting in August and I hope we can get together! There is absolutely nothing better than family and I thank God everyday for mine!! We are blessed! Love ya friend!
    Krysha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!! The cam ones are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete