Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Heather and Brad's wedding and a few random thoughts

What a beautiful wedding Heather worked so hard planning!!! I took zero pics of the bride and groom so I took a few off FB. I was so glad to see my friends at the wedding that I just forgot..Shame on me!! Heather you were a gorgeous bride and Brad was very handsome! Cheers to the happy couple!!!

Heather's brother Cody with wife, Christy, and 3 week old baby girl, Marlowe Jane at the rehearsal dinner. Yes folks, that's right...That beautiful brunette had a baby 3 weeks ago!!! Unreal!! U look fabulous Christy!!!



The stunning Mother of the Bride, Sharon Hodges






3 of her 5 bridesmaids. Pretty ladies!!



So good seeing you Jenn!!! You are glowing!! ;)


Devine... Oh how I have missed you!!!!!



Deb Deb!!



Bridge, loved that you and Jim made the wedding! Miss you lots!!! K and Deb, ya'll too but I've seen you guys a few more times since we moved


Photo bomb, courtesy of yours truly: Joey Cooper


Love my hubby


Great pic Coopers!!!


My girls!!!


Mom and Dad kept Cam Saturday night and this was before Sunday school. ;)


If I would let her, Nix would sit here, in my lap, all day, every day. She's loving me working from home.


We got lights put in our H and I love it!!!


I absolutely adore my backyard! I love all our flowers/plants, especially our Crepe Myrtle blooms hanging below our pergola. And I especially love God's rain. Thank you Lord!!!




A few more pics from the photo shoot


That darn 'babies' ;). My photographer said its sweet memories and she's right!!


What happens when Deb Deb takes my daughters photo...


And what happens when I take her photo. Little stinker!! Guess it was her company and the Mac n cheese!!



Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment