Monday, August 5, 2013

I can't blog about our weekend without mentioning my amazing friends...

So, last weekend Cam and I were to go to Dallas for a girls only weekend but strep throat decided to interfere and keep us from going :(. My baby does come first and I was happy to stay home and nurse her back to health but what my girls were doing behind the scenes back in Dallas pretty much takes the cake. From what I know, Kayla, Debra, and Bridget planned, several months ago, a surprise birthday party for me and after several attempts, last weekend was the weekend all was to go down. They had all sorts of fun things planned, including arranging child care for Cameron on Friday night with Debi Molina, Cameron's In-home daycare while we lived in Dallas, so us girls could have a night out, to arranging for Craig to watch Cam after she went to bed Saturday night should we want to go out to dinner... I mean, how lucky am I to have friends who love me so much?!???!?? Unbelievable!!!! Kayla told me that along with she, Bridge, and Deb, Lindsay, Megan, Vail, Kayla, Donna, & Courtney were going to make an appearance at some point during the weekend and I can't tell y'all how much that means to me! There may have even been more, thats just all I can remember. Thank y'all so much for preparing so thoughtfully and trying to surprise me. Y'all have absolutely no idea how much I love each and every one of you. Not to mention MISS so unbelievably bad. every.single.day. Humbled doesn't even come close to describing my feelings right now...

Here's to more birthdays and memories with my girls when the plan actually comes to fruition and noone gets sick!

Love you all!!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment