Sunday, August 25, 2013

Throw back pictures, drive-in, and a visit to Mamy and Slick's house

Ok so several of my Plainview friends put a whole bunch of old pictures up on FB for Throw
Back Thursday and although some are REALLY bad, I couldn't help but post them here so I have them forever. I have such fond memories of growing up in Plainview and made some lifelong friends!!! I will never ever forget where I was raised, the life lessons I learned from my basketball coach, and the incredible education I got from some remarkable teachers.




I think this was our 8th grade dance




Regan was hiding at my house one time and this was how I found her. She's hilarious!!!!




Coronation




Choir Hall




My best girlfriends




Choir tour in San Diego




My house




Debs ball




We went to see 'We're the Millers' Friday night for date night and had such a good time. It looks rather gross but this was the best pickle ever! And we had darn near front row seats! Movie was hilarious!!!!!




We went to see Mamy after she got home from the hospital and Cam kept saying 'Mamy has an owie.'




Slick and Cam coloring




I painted Mamy's toes and Cam insisted I paint her's. In her almost 2 years of existence, she's never asked to have her toes painted but she did yesterday and I obliged ;). My baby girl is growing up!!!!!! It's kindof hard to see bc of the sun on her and Amy but it was a pretty sweet moment.




We went out to Slick's farm and I think Cam's life was changed forever. She rode the tractor with Daddy and screamed the whole time. It scared her pretty bad. She will say, 'I rode tractor with daddy and didn't like it.' Haha!








Then we went and saw the cows and boy did she get a kick out of that!!! Fred had 17 baby calves and they are so cute!!












Amy is doing really good, thanks for all your prayers.
Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment