Friday, August 30, 2013

Well... It's official!!!

Cameron will no longer be an only child! That status expires next April! I'm sitting in the waiting room of my OB's office, waiting to see the doc, grinning from ear to ear! ;). I'm 8 weeks and 1 day along with projected due date of April 10, 2014! I just had a Sono and it's not the best photo but you get the idea. We are so blessed and thankful for this precious angel! We realize its still early so prayers are welcome.



On another note: it's game day and my husband is GEEKED up!!!! We are flying to Dallas this weekend for the holiday weekend and game and we couldn't be more excited!! We haven't been back to Big D since we moved in April!! Brian, Mike Hale, and Doc will be cheering on the Red Raiders as we tackle the SMU mustangs tonight in the 104 degree temps while Linds and I babysit the kiddos and visit with all my girls in the Hales' cold, refreshing pool. I cannot wait!!!!

See y'all soon!!

Cheers,
Lindley



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Congratulations and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooooooo excited for you, Brian and Cameron! There is nothing like sibling love and watching it is super special! Love ya friend and prayers for a nice and smooth pregnancy!
    Krysha

    ReplyDelete