Thursday, September 26, 2013

12 Weeks!!!

I never thought the day would come!! I am so thankful to be pregnant and cannot wait to have a second baby/sibling for Cameron, but good grief this has been the longest 8 weeks of my life!!! ;) I found out we were expecting at 4 weeks, which is very different from the first time. With Cameron, I didn't know what to expect, what pregnancy felt like, signs to look for, etc bc we weren't really trying THAT hard so I didn't even know I was prego until 9 weeks! Plus, I've felt great the whole time so I havent really felt pregnant other than than the 'usual' signs, of which, if you've had a baby before, you know!!! Haha! And, honestly, T1 is a little unnerving bc anything can happen in those 12 weeks, and many knew about this super early on, so to say I'm thrilled to be out of T1 is an understatement!!!! Praise God for taking care of me and Little Red 2 these last 12 weeks. Here's to T2!!!! I go to the Dr next Wednesday for another sono and will be 13 weeks so we're looking FW to that. Here's a pic of me prego at 12 with Cam and LR2. ;). #2 sure is bigger! Oops!!!




Here's another of Cam touching LR2. She's not real sure what's going on quite yet except for the mere fact that Mommy's tummy and 'bodies' (her term for breasts) are getting BIG!!!! She's fascinated with my bodies. Lol!!!!!!
Happy Thursday all!!!
Cheers,
Lindley




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment