Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A whole bunch of stuff!!!!

Our Red Raiders are 6-0 baby!!!!!!
The Keatings' came to town last weekend for the game and stayed with us and the girls had a great time! They just played and played and had and even bigger time at the tailgate! We were out there by 9 AM sharp with bloody's and breakfast burritos!
Carlos is hidden behind Carter!




Koozies are so fun!!!




Carter getting her guns up. Is she not the most beautiful little girl ever?!?!?! Her hair is gorgeous!!!!




Cam can totally get her guns up but wasn't cooperating this time












My long-time friend growing up Suzanne, and her family stopped by which was so fun and her girls are getting so big!!!




The Keatings' even brought their Bulldog, Rocco, who looks quite scary but is really rather sweet ;)



We had a wonderful time seeing them and wish them the absolute best in El Paso. They recently moved there for new job opportunities and I'm so very proud of them. See you guys in a few weeks for the OSU game!!!
Saturday morning during breakfast my daughter busts out with "I'm in the Lords Army." I have never taught her that song but adore that her school did. Made my heart happy. ;).
The lyrics, for those who don't know them, are:
I may never march in the infantry
Ride in the cavalry
Shoot the artillery
I may never fly o'er the enemy
But I'm in the Lord's army!
Yes Sir!

YouTube Video



And, last but certainly not least:
We will have company in town for a solid month and I couldn't be more excited! I absolutely love to entertain and if there's one thing that will speed up my pregnancy faster than it's already going is staying busy and spending time with friends.
1.). Last weekend we had The Keatings'
2.) This weekend we have Kayla and Craig coming for Saturday night
3.) Debra is coming the following weekend
4.) And, Team Hale is coming the first weekend in November for the Tech/OSU game.
I.Love.Football Season!!!
And I love that I have incredible friends who wanna come stay with us!
Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment