Thursday, October 17, 2013

Eyes and Ears

So, I got contacts on Monday. Yes, yes, you read that right. Aren't most NORMAL people supposed to get these when they are like 15?? Not me. I'm gonna go ahead and wait until I'm 34. Because that's how I roll. Thanks to the lovely acts of 'aging' and 'hormones' I'm a bit delayed in this whole process but better late than never, right?!?! I've had glasses for almost 5 years for night driving, tv watching in bed, sporting events, concerts, etc, but I was getting to where I needed them all the time! But the problem is: I hate these glasses so I'll gladly welcome contacts! They are too narrow and gave me headaches when worn for long periods of time.

B and I had to bust out the 'ole sharpie marker this morning to avoid any mix-ups ;)




He's worn contacts for years, like most NORMAL people, and frustrates the heck out of me because by the time I've taken mine out or put them in, he's taken his out/put them in, brushed his teeth, checked FB and Twitter, and is already asleep or out the door for work!! Gggrrrrrr!!!!! I know I'll get quicker at this but man, I'm super slow and paranoid at this point. But, most importantly---I CAN SEE!!!!!!! So that's all that really matters!


As for ears, Cam had her follow-up ENT appt this morning since her surgery and her ears look good! There's a little crusty wall on the right ear that he wants us to use some floxin drops on but overall they look good as does her hearing! Praise The Lord!!!!


Speaking of hearing, I thought I might leave you with a little taste of what we get to wake up to each morning. Who needs alarm clocks with this sweet goodness?!?!?

YouTube Video



Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment