Monday, October 21, 2013

Caitlyn, Myrtle, Gus, and October 29th

Ok so Caitlyn is the name of Cameron's new bedding that Mamy so graciously bought for us. How cute is this stuff?!?!? She found it online at Dillard's and I just fell in love with it!


I went to Dillard's to buy a sham and see how it would go with her stuff and I'd say it could all be a set!!!! It looks great with pretty much everything she has, pictures and all!!!






I've had this shower curtain for some time and I'm so glad I didn't get rid of it! We will bring this back out once the baby is here!!


How cute is this pillow!?!?


This is the Little Red 2's (LR2) new changing table, something I've been looking for for over 5 months now!!!! I love it!!!! I'll post after pics soon once I get it cleaned up as I think Cam is gonna use it now until the baby comes as her changing table is broken. This pic doesn't do it justice!!!!!


This is Cameron's new chair for her room since we are putting the leather glider in the nursery. I adore this rocking chair and adore it even more knowing it only set me back a whopping $65 from this darling little antique store on 34th and University. I love the retro fabric too! ;). B thinks I'm recovering it but he is soooo mistaken ;) It's growing on me everyday!





Meet Myrtle, Amy's wound vac. This is hooked up to her knee 24/7 to constantly suck 'stuff' out of her incision. It's with her all the time, in this little purse thing, so Amy gave it a name. And rightly so! ;)



Gus is Amy's cane. Don't have a pic of it but he's her other traveling companion that's around 24/7 so she couldn't leave him out!

And, October 29th is a VERY big day for us !!! At 1:15 PM we should know if LR2 is a boy or girl!!!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment