Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Team Peltoma, The Vine, and Gravity 3D

Kayla and Craig were in Plainview last weekend for Kayla's dad's birthday so they came and stayed a night in LBB with us! Although I didn't take any photos while they were here, I sure do have some great ones of them in my albums. How cute are they?!?! These are in order from most recent to oldest. I think I have more pics of them than I do of B and I!














We got a sitter and went to a The Vine for dinner and I would not recommend it. Super slooooooowwwwww service and waaaaayyyy overpriced! It's the people who used to own the Grapevine. They are getting older and just aren't as involved in the restaurant as they used to be and you can totally tell. We enjoyed our company though and we're happy to see a Team Peltoma, even if it was for a short time.

Last night mom took Cam to Plainview for the night so Brian and I got all sorts of crazy with a night out at the theater ;). We saw Gravity and holy @&*#!!!!!!!! That was intense!!!!!! We saw it in 3D and the special effects are off the hook!!! Not much of a plot, and it's only 90 minutes, but super glad we saw it in the theater bc watching this in your home just wouldn't be the same.
Thanks for the night off mommy. Tonight I am going to Plainview for the night. I have to get Cam back somehow so instead of meeting her half way we just decided I could go spend the night and Brian could have a guys night. Mom just remodeled the guest bathroom and needs my help on picking out decor so should be fun.





Hope everyone has a happy hump day!

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment