Monday, October 28, 2013

Deb Deb

She came to visit us and we had a fun time, although it wasn't long enough. :(. She brought Cam all these clothes, I felt like she was our personal shopper!!!! So nice, Deb thank you, thank you!!! One of my favorite things she brought Cameron was this dress. She wore it to church yesterday and was by far the cutest little girl there! ;)




Speaking of church, we attended FUMC downtown's traditional service yesterday and I LOVED every single thing about it! I think we have found our new 'home' and that makes me happy.

I mean, how beautiful is this church?!?!? I just love it!!!





And lastly: Brian refinished the babies' changing table over the weekend and it looks great! Cam is using it now as her changing table broke, and God willing, Cam will not be in need of a changing table come next April!




Have a good week all!!

Cheers,
Lindley


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment