Friday, November 29, 2013

Before and after

Last year I took photos and printed them out but, of course, couldn't find them this year so I'm gonna store them on here fore future reference. Plus we moved so it wouldn't matter but I still wanna remember what I did for next year. I have pregnancy brain something fierce right now so I know it won't be as bad next year but I still want something to help me remember. And I don't put up a lot of decorations but do enough to forget them ;). Haha!










My nativity scene on the mantle there











The Tree goes where the leopard table goes and we moved it downstairs

















































All of our Santas









Brian's wreath his Bubber made him when he was a little boy. Pretty Special. I hung it out in the sunroom above the tea trolley.









Guest bedroom tree









Cameron's tree









Cameron's 'Little People' nativity scene her Mamy gave her.


















Cheers,
Lindley


No comments:

Post a Comment