Saturday, November 30, 2013

The McGowan Twins, Thanksgiving, and more Baby Steps

My friend, Andrea, had her twins last Wednesday, November 27, and everyone's doing great!!!!

Drea has the babies like 2 hours after this picture was taken. She looked beautiful!!!


Sloan weighed 6.7 and Riley was 5.6





Proud Uncle Cullin, Drea's brother


Sweet Riley


Sloan and Cullin


We had a wonderful day at my sisters with my parents. My mom and sis worked their tail off and prepare a fabulous meal! Brian and I helped but not as much as they did! We brought the mashed potatoes, a pumpkin pie, and homemade whipped cream. We had a wonderful day. I'm so blessed to have the family I have.

Pop reading to Cameron


Painting nails. London introduced her to this. I think there will be a lot more nail painting going on from this day forward ;)


My loves..... Nixie is there in front of Brian, you just can't see her.


And my MIL is doing really well! Here's the most recent pic of her knee.




Here it was at its worst... Praise God for this improvement & Pray it continues to heal well.


She's had several visitors and we know she's loved the company. Thanks to all who have gone to see her. We cannot thank you enough.

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment