Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's official!!!

B got his building sign up over the weekend. It's official!!!! Dr. Phillips still comes in but on very rare occasions. He's finishing up a few cases and will officially be done November 22nd I believe. He's not renewing his malpractice insurance after that date so he'll officially be done seeing patients on that day. He stayed on about 6
months after Brian bought it, when he originally said a year. That's a good thing in my opinion ;).

I'm so proud of my husband and all that he's done with the practice thus far. I'm gonna brag a second here but he's been sending thank you notes to everyone he sees thanking them for choosing him. I hate to use the airline cliche but it's kindof then same in that everyone has a choice when it comes to choosing a dentist and his appreciation that they've chosen him is incredibly deep. We have several friends seeing Brian too and we couldn't be more proud and honored to call them our patients and take life-long care of them. It means so much. Thank you, thank you.





Have a great Tuesday all!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment