Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Can't catch a break!!!

Goodness gracious I do not have the most positive post to write today so my apologies, in advance, for being so negative but good Lord will we and my friends ever get well???????

Cam woke up Monday with a pretty bad dry cough (I have had a cold for the last two weeks so I'm sure it's some of that) so we started breathing treatments 3 times/day (I was going up to her school at lunch and everything to administer her 2nd treatment) which definitely helped then she started having diarrhea at school yesterday of which led to me having to pick her up early today due to her tummy hurting. Bless her, she was in tears her tummy hurt so bad. Her teacher was holding her when I arrived and her little legs were all curled up in the fetal position. She hasn't thrown up or anything just diarrhea which is what her daddy had so I think he passed that strand of the virus onto her. He's much better thank goodness, we just need to get her well. And how I haven't gotten sick is beyond me but I haven't! I guess the good Lord knows my 30 week prego self doesn't need this crap too! It's so gross!!!!!! It's been going around at Cam's school and in fact, Cam's newest teacher, Allie, who I adore, called me this morning at 7 AM asking if I had the school directors' cell phone # as she got sick on her way to work this morning. :(. Poor thing, she's still so new she doesn't even have Donna's number. It's rampant, that's for sure! My sis and her entire family has been down with this the last two days as well and our friends, The Coopers, have two sick kids with the flu. I'm praying Lindsay and Joey don't get it.

My maids are here right now disinfecting the entire house and I'm sooo glad!!! We have got to get rid of this nastiness ASAP!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a healthy week. Wash your hands!!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment