Thursday, January 30, 2014

A New Day....

Well, Cameron woke up at 630, super happy, and diarrhea free!! Maybe we are out of the woods! Her little bottom is still very tender but she's overall much better and hopefully back to her normal self.

I had my 30 week, and probably last, sono this am and Tess is a very healthy baby girl! She weighs almost 4 lbs and has very long arms and legs the Sonographer said. Look at those cheeks and foot!!! Her heart rate and all of her anatomy look good as well as my placenta & cervix which was nice to hear. In 10 weeks we will be Team Herring: Party of 4!!!! I can hardly believe it!!!!!

Hope everyone's having a nice week and staying well!!




Big Foot!!!





There's that adorable Ballard nose!!






Oh and one last pic for you: Cameron had a LARGE time the other night with her stickers and baby Tess ;). I cannot believe I just put this photo on my blog but I don't wanna forget precious moments like this. Ever. She was talking to Tess the entire time she was 'decorating her' saying things like: 'Tess, do you like horses?' 'Oh look, Tess, your horse got a ribbon', and 'the horse shoe fits!!'

Melt.....




Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment