Thursday, February 6, 2014

Amy's Surgery and our new KING bed

Well, Amy's surgery has been scheduled for February 24th at 1030 in the morning. Dr. Maale is doing it at Baylor Plano. The Plastic Surgeon said she would have bed rest for several days and then dangle her leg off the bed for a few minutes and work up from there. She will have to go to a rehab after her hospital stay before going home but that was to be expected. So, she will be in Dallas several weeks recovering but that's a heck or a lot better than several months, in my opinion!! Here's hoping for a positive outcome and that she's walking by Tess's birthday.

Our new bed came in yesterday morning around 10 am and my amazing husband, bless him, went and picked it up and put it together for me on his lunch break yesterday. He knows me too well. I've wanted a King bed for a VERY long time and with him leaving for Dallas yesterday afternoon, he knew I'd want it put together so I could sleep on it before he left town so he made it happen in an hour & 1/2! Thanks baby, I LOVE it!!! Didn't sleep real well as I never do when you're out of town but regardless I am loving all the room and our new bedding/sheets/pillows ;). Nixie too!




Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment