Saturday, February 15, 2014

Be Mine

I love that he's mine.....




Valentines morning. Brian's office manager got her some jewels and she was thrilled! B and I got her a Minnie Mouse doll and a Dora watch. Big hits as well. I have a whole new love for this day now that I'm a mom. Not gonna lie.. Used to hate that wretched 14th day of February like the plague.






Cameron's Valentines for her friends at school. Yes, pretty much every mom waaaayy outdid me with their Pinterest-esque valentines but I didn't care. Inside these are the worlds best (homemade, might i add thanks to my Betty Crocker MIL who introduced these to me!!) chocolate chip cookie bars that I know someone will enjoy vs one of those nasty tooth-breaking suckers every mom spent their entire Thursday night poking through that cheap card stock paper. ;)


At her school party. I am so thankful I'm able to attend these types of things. She loved that I came. And, sorry I'm going mom-mushy for a second: I may be biased but I just think she's so beautiful. Where did my baby go??!?













Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment